Grimaldi's Holiday Offerings
Grimaldi's Coal Brick Oven Pizzeria
Now – Tue, Dec 31
Veterans Day Discount
Grimaldi’s honors all the men and women that serve our country by offering a 15% discount year-round for all active duty and retired military personnel*. For this Veterans Day, we wanted to do something more significant to thank veterans for their service and will be increasing our discount to 25% off!
*Must show valid Military I.D. Offer only valid on 11/11/2019.
Our Fall Favorites menu continues into November. The Fall Favorites menu items include:
- "Wedge" Salad: a twist on the traditional wedge salad featuring romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, red onions, blue cheese dressing, bacon, and Gorgonzola crumbles.
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza: This favorite is our coal brick-oven pizza crust topped with fire braised chicken breast, spicy Frank’s RedHot® sauce, mozzarella, Gorgonzola cheese crumbles and celery.
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake: Rich caramel and diced green apple cheesecake with a cinnamon sugar cookie crust, served with a caramel swirl and topped with whipped cream.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake: Cinnamon sugar cookie crust, topped with whipped cream and garnished with caramel sauce. Note: Pumpkin Cheesecake is replacing Chocolate Cheesecake starting November 1st.
- Seasonal Cocktails: Green Apple Sangria, Bourbon Peach Mule, AppleJack Mule.
Holiday Gift Card Promotion
When you buy a $50 gift card, get a $10 discount on your next visit, and when you buy a $100 gift card, get a $20 discount to use on your next visit. This promotion begins on Monday, October 28th and runs through Tuesday, December 31st. This promotion is offered in store* and online at www.GrimaldisPizzeria.com.
*Offer not available in NY, NJ, or CT.
Grimaldi’s Pizzeria at Fashion Show will be closed on Thanksgiving, and will reopen for regular business hours on Friday, November 29th.
Every Tuesday, guests can enjoy half off glasses, carafes, and bottles of wine. This deal excludes house wines, but includes all other wines and seasonal sangrias.
Stoking Social Hour
To achieve the coal brick oven crust that makes our pizzas so uniquely delicious, our ovens must be stoked twice daily, once during operating hours. While this process allows us to make our famous coal brick-oven pizzas, it can take up to an hour, meaning that we can’t make our pizzas and calzones during the stoking hour. To make up for the wait, Grimaldi’s offers Stoking Social Hour specials. Every day between 3:30 and 6:30 pm, guests can enjoy:
- $15 off bottles of wine (excludes house wine)
- $2 off draft beer
- $3 off glasses of wine, signature cocktails, antipasto and bruschetta