3200 Las Vegas Blvd S. Ste. 600Get Directions
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109-2692
You've got questions, we've got answers.
Text (702) 781-3777
Upcoming Sales & Events
SOMA - Savings and Grand Opening Event
5/16/2015 - 6/16/2015
Nordstrom Half Yearly SaleAll Sales
5/20/2015 - 5/31/2015
Date Posted: 4/6/2015
Recognized as a global leader of women’s contemporary fashion, BCBG Max Azria Group continues to grow and diversify. With an international vision of Bon Chic, Bon Genre (French for Good Style, Good Attitude), BCBG Max Azria Group maintains the highest standards in creativity, quality and innovation – in its product offering, operations and staff. The Group’s vast portfolio of over 15 brands encompasses a retail and wholesale network of more than 9,000 points of sale in over 45 countries on 5 continents. With more than 10 offices around the globe, our worldwide team is integral to the company's successful expansion. We are currently seeking creative, talented and dynamic individuals to join our growing brand of over 10,000 employees.
We seek experienced candidates that are dedicated and dynamic leaders with retail experience & who possess a commitment to excellence and passion for our brand.
Sales Associates (part time)
Selling Professionals must have experience in a retail environment, able to meet sales goals & uphold the BCBG Max Azria standards. Must be able to deliver excellent clientele service.
Please apply by emailing resume to email@example.com
KEY HOLDERS & SALE ASSOCIATES
Would you like to be part of an inspiring and exciting new project? If your answer is yes, we may have an interesting opportunity for you.
Camper was born in Majorca 40 years ago and today, it is one of the world's leading companies in the footwear design industry, with more than 350 Camper stores and 4,000 authorized points of sale in 50+ different countries.
In line with our spirit of tradition and of commitment to people, Camper focuses on the design and a passion for life from a different, innovative perspective based on a series of true values. You now have the opportunity to become part of our retail project and contribute to build a new era at Camper, where fashion, design and art get together under the same umbrella.
We are looking for communicative, attentive people, who like working in a team and feel passionate about fashion and footwear. People like you.
You must also have:
• Prior experience in the Retail Sector of at least 2 years.
• Availability to work Part time or Full time.
• Residence in Las Vegas.
We offer you a chance to develop in a leading company where you can apply your knowledge and skills in a dynamic and motivating environment.
Interested and qualified candidates please send your résumé to DBOEHM@CAMPER.ES More information on jobs.camper.com
Date Posted: 4/28/2015
Part Time 20-28 hours only.
Key responsibilities: open & close store, merchandising, store maintenance, sales, and customer service. Minimum 1yr experience required. Please pick-up application at store.
Date Posted: 5/5/2015
Charming Charlie is looking for PT Sales Associates. We are looking for authentic, passionate people that are committed to join us for this incredible journey as we build our brand.
Please apply on-line at: www.charmingcharlie.com/about/careers
Date Posted: 4/15/2015
Chipotle is hiring FT Team members
Key Responsibilities: Create an uniquely extraordinary dining experience.
Please apply online or in-store
Date Posted: 5/5/2015
Retail Selling Specialist
If you have the passion and energy to engage customers in top fashion brands, join us for an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your selling skills and leave the customer feeling like they made the best purchase to fit their lifestyle. As the Retail Selling Specialist (aka Shop Manager), you will be responsible for managing the sales of multiple watch brands or Fossil Leathers, within our Macy’s shop in shop. You will be expected to exceed sales goals through in-depth product knowledge and exceptional customer service (70%), merchandise products and maintain visual brand standards (20%), and train department store associates (10%).
20 hours/weekly with opportunity for more hours during peak seasons
Depending on the store requirements, dress code is professional or all black attire
This position is not eligible for benefits
What We Offer
• 50% employee discount on our products
• Competitive hourly pay
• 401K savings
• Top-notch product training on Fossil selling features and visual merchandising standards
• The opportunity to grow your career in the fashion retail industry
Required Skills and Experience
• Customer service experience required and retail selling preferred
• Strong interest in the fashion industry and latest trends
• Availability to work mostly evenings and weekends
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Organized and highly motivated
• Be a self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
Two opportunities currently available!
To learn more or apply, please visit:
Date Posted: 4/10/2015
We are seeking an energetic associate who loves to give Radical Customer Experiences. Associate must have:
Passion for customer service with outstanding communication and sales skills.
- Attention to detail coupled with high standards.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Previous Retail Experience preferred not required.
- Must be Fluent in Portuguese and English
Date Posted: 5/8/2015
L’occitane en Provence is now hiring for a Store Manager.
The Store manager is responsible for recruiting and building talent, driving results and managing operations, building brand awareness and loyalty in order to deliver consistent positive customer experiences and deliver sales and profitable growth.
Please email DM resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 5/8/2015
PART TIME KEY HOLDER-
L’occitane en Provence is now hiring for a Part Time Key holder. We are an all natural beauty brand from the south of France.
We are in search of someone with passion for sales while giving the ultimate and addictive customer experience.
Please apply within the store.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Full Time)
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT
The Sales Associate is responsible for contributing to the store sales by providing The St. John Experience level of service to all internal and external clients, building rapport with clients, clienteling, supporting the management team and representing St. John.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Consistently demonstrates Relationship Selling Skills to achieve and exceed planned daily, weekly and monthly sales goals set by Store Management
• Demonstrates the Relationship Selling Skills from the 5 Star Service program to actively develop new clients and further develop existing client relationships
• Demonstrates behavior that reflect the Guiding Principles
• Maintains client book to standard and generates sales utilizing the client book through appointments and daily correspondence with clients
• Demonstrates strong product knowledge; keeps updated on new products, marketplace and fashion trends
• Promotes and supports the St. John customer loyalty programs
• Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with clients, peers and management team
• Demonstrates proper etiquette when communicating with internal and external clients (i.e. in-person, phone, e-mail, and written communication)
• Understands and performs all POS functions accurately, professionally and within Company guidelines
• Has a strong knowledge of the alteration process and fitting a client for alterations
• Assists in merchandising and maintaining the appearance of the store according to St. John standards
• Maintain store, lunchroom, stockroom and bathroom to Company standards
• Assists in the preparation and execution of stores physical inventories and actively participates in resolving inventory discrepancies
• Actively contributes to non-selling activities and loss prevention initiatives
• Demonstrates high level of quality in work, attendance and appearance
• Actively participates in Monthly Touch Bases and follow-ups
• Attend all required Store Meetings
• Maintains standards of cleanliness and organization
• Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures
• Adhere to Timekeeping procedures
• Adhere to local, state and federal laws
• Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management
• Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and appearance
• Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations
• Adheres to local, state and federal laws
• Additional responsibilities assigned by supervisor related to your position/department
• Ability to work varied hours, nights, days and weekends to support the business needs.
• Model the “St. John Way”
• Client Focus
• Decision Making
• Embraces Change
• Honesty and Integrity
• Results Orientated
• Solutions Orientated
• Time Management
• 2-3 years sales experience in a luxury brand retail store
• Understands the luxury client
• Loyal client base or experience with clienteling
• Worked in a clienteling environment and has built a loyal client base
• Ability to work varied hours: nights, days and weekends to support the business needs
Please visit www.sjkcareers.com
Date Posted: 5/25/2015
UNOde50 is looking for a Full Time Sales Associate. Please inquire in-store.