3200 Las Vegas Blvd S.Get Directions
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109-2692
You've got questions, we've got answers.
Click here to chat or text us at (702) 781-3777
Upcoming Sales & Events
Pinto Ranch - Rios of Mercedes Handmade Boots Trunk Show
10/23/2015 - 10/24/2015
Friends & Family EventAll Sales
10/7/2015 - 10/14/2015
Adventure to Santa Casting Call!
Lower Level near Macy's
A Holiday Greeter is a crucial role in the Adventure to Santa Program at Fashion Show Mall. A main responsibility of this role is to ensure that mall guests enjoy this unique and special seasonal experience! Greeters will be friendly, energetic, and willing to engage with mall guests.
Holiday Greeters will encourage mall guests to participate in an exciting interactive exhibit at Santa’s House by distributing information at mall entrances and speaking to mall guests. Greeters will also assist guests in making reservations using an iPad.
The ideal Adventure to Santa Greeter will:
- Have an outgoing, friendly personality and an abundance of holiday spirit
- Enjoy working with the public, especially children
- Are familiar with IPads and iOS technology.
- Can memorize talking points to accurately present this customized, specially built edition of Adventures of Santa
- Are punctual and dependable
- Can stay calm during high volume times.
- Have good problem solving and complaint handling skills
- Have flexible schedules and the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Are able to stand for up to 8 hours at a time
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and reference “Holiday Greeter- Fashion Show Mall” in the subject line of your email.
AMERICAN GIRL IS COMING TO FASHION SHOW MALL FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON!!
WHO WE ARE
At Mattel, our vision is Creating the Future of Play. We strive to achieve this vision primarily through our creative and enthusiastic employees who dare to be innovative, and thrive in a friendly and fast-paced environment. American Girl is committed to developing employees and supporting their career goals, helping them grow with a host of meaningful experiences and learning opportunities. And by promoting a culture of balance that emphasizes working passionately and taking time to play, we are proud of how our employees lead by example in all that they do!
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
American Girl, a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, is opening a temporary holiday location at Fashion Show Mall. We are currently hiring the following positions for our a friendly and fast-paced environment:
Full Time Store Manager:
Responsibilities include: leadership of company policies/procedures, customer service, staff development, merchandising, and scheduling.
Full Time Hourly Supervisors:
Responsibilities include: supporting store manager in upholding policies/procedures, customer service, staff development and merchandising.
Part Time Associates:
Responsibilities include: compliance with policies/procedures, customer service and merchandising.
Please note these are temporary positions.
Please apply online at http://careers.mattel.com
Connect with us on Facebook at American Girl Careers!
Affirmative Action Employer
compensation: Based on Experience and We Offer a Generous Employee Discount
Copyright © 2015 American Girl. All rights reserved. All American Girl marks are trademarks of American Girl.
Date Posted: 9/14/2015
Recognized as a global leader of women's contemporary fashion, BCBG MAXAZRIA Group continues to grow and diversify.
With an international vision of Bon Chic, Bon Genre (French for Good Style, Good Attitude), BCBG MAXAZRIA Group maintains the highest standards in creativity, quality, and innovation - in its product offering, operations and staff.
We are currently seeking creative, talented, and dynamic individuals to join our growing workforce of over 10,000 employees at… BCBGeneration inside of Macys #973
3200 S. Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, Nv 89109
P: (702) 792-0111
Date Posted: 9/9/2015
BCBG Max Azria is hiring Sales Associates / Stylists
Key Responsibilities - Maximize personal sales and provide constant customer experience, communicate effectively with customer.
Must be goal oriented, excellent brand and product knowledge, positive working relationships.
Sales commission environment preferred, 2yrs of above standard selling performance in "like brand" environment.
Date Posted: 9/8/2015
Cotton On is seeking a Store Manager with at least 2 years of store management experience.
Please apply in-store or online at wwwmcottonongroupcareers.com
Date Posted: 9/15/2015
Dick's Sporting Goods is currently hiring for all hourly positions.
Please apply at: www.dickssportinggoods.jobs
Date Posted: 9/24/2015
Now Hiring at ECCO Shoes.
Regular status, Part Time 3rd Key Carrier.
Leadership experience preferred.
Candidates please apply in person at ECCO Shoes.
Date Posted: 9/1/2015
Fossil Group – Retail Selling Specialist
Fossil Group is a global retailer specializing in the design, innovation, and marketing of fashion lifestyle and accessory products. At the heart of Fossil Group's vision is a commitment to fostering creativity and delivering the best in design through its three core businesses: the Fossil brand; the Skagen brand; and a multi-brand watch portfolio business. This portfolio includes adidas, Armani Exchange, Burberry, Diesel, DKNY, Emporio Armani, Kate Spade, Karl Lagerfeld, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Michele, Relic, Tory Burch, and Zodiac. Fossil Group is constantly developing its businesses through core competencies in innovative branding, world-class design, and dynamic global distribution.
If you have the passion and energy to engage customers in top fashion brands, join us for an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your selling skills and leave the customer feeling like they made the best purchase to fit their lifestyle. As the Retail Selling Specialist (aka Shop Manager), you will be responsible for managing the sales of multiple watch brands or Fossil Leathers, within a local Macy’s department store Shop in Shop. You will be expected to exceed sales goals through in-depth product knowledge and exceptional customer service (70%), merchandise products and maintain visual brand standards (20%), and train department store associates (10%).
• 20 hours/weekly with opportunity for more hours during peak seasons
• Depending on the department store, dress code is professional or all black attire
• This position is not eligible for benefits
What We Offer
• 50% employee discount on our products
• Competitive pay: $13.00 - $15.00/hr
• 401K savings
• Top-notch product training on Fossil selling features and visual merchandising standards
• The opportunity to grow your career in the fashion retail industry
Required Skills and Experience
• Customer service experience required and retail selling preferred
• Strong interest in the fashion industry and latest trends
• Availability to work mostly evenings and weekends
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Organized and highly motivated
• Be a self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
To learn more or apply directly, please visit: http://bit.ly/fashionshowmall6
Date Posted: 10/6/2015
Joe’s® is a casual chic lifestyle brand known for modernized, timeless styles from premium denim and collection pieces to contemporary accessories and footwear.
With over a decade in fashion, Joe's® has remained true to its DNA throughout retail store expansion and fashion innovation through the creation of a full faceted line for Men, Women and Kids. .
We’re looking for fashion enthusiasts who want to share their interests with our customers, and in the process you will be trained to become a denim specialist. Upon joining the team, you will have the opportunity to learn all that Joe’s® has to offer to advance your career in fashion as far as you wish. .
Candidates must possess excellent customer service skills, the ability to execute merchandise presentation standards, maximize sales results, and support all store operations. .
*Minimum 2 years supervisory experience in a retail environment.
* Fashion/ apparel /specialty retail experience required.
* Knowledge of premium denim required.
* Proficient in basic computer skills.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Detail oriented.
* Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Knowledge of fashion trends.
* High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required. .
Salary: Pay commensurate with experience. .
This location participates in E-Verify. Joe’s Jeans does not use E-Verify to pre-screen job applicants. .
Joe’s Jeans does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations. .
Joe’s Jeans is an At-Will Employer.
Date Posted: 9/8/2015
Kona Grill is looking for:
Please visit our hiring site is located at the following address:
Springhill Suites by Marriott
2989 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Monday - Saturday
9am to 6pm
or apply online at konagrill.com/careers
Date Posted: 9/3/2015
The Original Penguin© brand is a culture icon that represents a mix of American Sportswear and contemporary fashion appealing to a style-savvy consumer who's into details. We pay homage to our brand heritage, while being flexible enough to stay culturally relevant in our global markets, reworking our archive of mid-century classics to reflect today's lifestyle without compromising that heritage or the craftsmanship that established the Original Penguin name.
We are looking for a part-time Supervisor (Keyholder) for our OPG store in (Location) to support the Store Manager and Assistant Manager. It is important that the Supervisor support the team by generating sales, operations and contribute to staff development.
• Promote merchandise and demonstrate product knowledge to customers and assist customers with any requests/needs.
• Achieve store objectives in sales goal by gaining knowledge about current products and promotions.
• Communicate regularly with the Store Manager and Assistant Manager regarding operations and merchandise issues.
• Help supervise, lead and motivate staff members.
• Participate in visual merchandising and ensure presentation standards are in order.
• Responsible for operating the store in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Manager.
A Supervisor should have:
• 1 year of retail management experience
• Apparel experience required (Menswear experience is a plus but not required)
• Excellent customer service skills
• Friendly and outgoing personality
Application process requires registration in Taleo and short Assessment Test.Apply online at perryellis.com. store number #692
Date Posted: 9/9/2015
Uno de 50 is hiring PT Sales Position
Please inquire in-store
Date Posted: 10/6/2015
ZARA LAS VEGAS SEEKING MANAGEMENT FOR OUR GRAND RE-OPENING FALL 2015!
ZARA, one of the most renowned fashion retailers in the world, will be re-opening a new store on Las Vegas Fashion Show Mall in Fall 2015. Our store will have a new image based on four principles: beauty, clarity, functionality and sustainability. It is the perfect place for people with a passion for fashion who enjoy being the first to discover the latest trends!
Job Description: MANAGEMENT
As a Zara Manager, you are an integral part of the Zara image. You are directly responsible for the success of your department. Your strong leadership skills and retail experience will set the example for your team while performing various tasks related to customer service, visual merchandising, sales and stock management, buying, loss prevention, human resources and operations.
Provides highest level of care to customers
Consistently ensures the floor is fully stocked with merchandise
Merchandises the store with the support of the visual merchandising team
Sales & Stock Management
Opens and closes registers with cashiers at the start and/or end of the day within their department
Oversees the receiving of new shipments (stockroom layout, garment sensors, display)
Controls all returns/damages/store transfers for department
Consistently meets sales goals set by upper management while striving to exceed expectations
Keeps up to date on product information regarding fits, fabrics, sizes and current season trends
Places orders for their department based on sales and latest market trends
Works closely with Store Manager to meet shrinkage goals within their department
Oversees store inventories for department and ensures the highest level of accuracy when doing so
Ensures the proper training for all staff and recognizes potential candidates for promotion
Recruits, interviews, develops and maintains a strong department team members
Ensures that all HR procedures are followed (payroll, store coverage, budgeted hours, training)
Organizes all issues relating to general services (maintenance, store orders, heating/cooling)
Follows all Zara company policies and procedures focusing on the Zara management principles
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced setting
• Interest in fashion and current season trends as they apply to the market
• Excellent communication skills
• Detail oriented and organized nature
• Prioritizes tasks to maximize efficiency of team
• Takes initiative to accomplish all set goals
• Great customer service skills
• Leads and motivates team by setting the example
• Desire for career growth within the company
• Minimum of 3-5 years retail management experience
-Medical and Dental insurance
-Paid vacation and sick time
-Significant growth opportunities and professional development
Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Sounds like you? Then, APPLY NOW ONLINE at email@example.com, in consideration for this excellent opportunity!
JOIN US NOW!! EOE