3200 Las Vegas Blvd S. Ste. 600Get Directions
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109-2692
You've got questions, we've got answers.
Text (702) 781-3777
Upcoming Sales & Events
Ben Bridge Jeweler - Restyle Event
3/7/2015 - 3/7/2015
Thomas Sabo - March offerAll Sales
3/1/2015 - 3/31/2015
Date Posted: 2/10/2015
Boston Proper is looking for fearless talent to join our expert team of Proper Stylist. Start your career at an amazing place to work and grow. Apply now at jobs.chicos.com
Now hiring for Part time management and Proper Stylists! You can also contact Julie at 702-266-8159 for more details
Date Posted: 2/18/2015
Key Responsibilities: Sales, open/close store, merchandise, coach staff, maintain store standards, etc.
Skills & Experience required: 2-3 yrs. minimum (only qualified candidates will be contacted)
Apply at store
Date Posted: 2/18/2015
Key Responsibilities: Sales, open/close store, merchandising, resolve customer issues, maintain store standards, etc.
Skills & Experience required: 1yr experience minimum.
Apply at store.
Date Posted: 1/13/2015
We are currently looking for dynamic & passionate sales associates and are action-oriented and love team work for our Dynamite store, Fashion Show Las Vegas.
Please visit the career section of our website to discover Groupe Dynamite, a constantly growing company with two brands at the heart of its success!
Date Posted: 1/12/2015
Forever 21 - currently hiring this positions part time sales associates , visuals, stock associates , part time assistant managers. Please apply in-store
Date Posted: 1/6/2015
Joes Jeans -Sales Associate (Part-time/Full-time) Job Description
• Responsible for ensuring an exemplary customer experience which includes, but not limited to, greeting, fitting, and assisting with meeting the customers’ needs and ensuring they experience the full breadth of our product lines.
• Achieves individual sales goals and contributes to the overall store success.
• Ensures that the customer is the primary focus and all non-selling tasks are secondary.
• Ensures Loss Prevention awareness to protect the store from internal and external shortage.
• Assist Store Management team with non-selling tasks including; replenishing stock levels on the sales floor, organizing and maintaining organization of the store stockroom, assisting with ensuring proper sales promotional set-up of the store and maintenance of the sales floor and stockroom to create a neat, clean and well- presented store.
• Adaptable and available to support scheduling needs of the business.
• Adheres to company policies and procedures, standards and practices, regulatory compliance, and company directives including dress code and attendance.
• Support directives from visuals, operations and marketing teams to ensure that all directives are properly executed.
• Work with Store Manager to set goals for personal skills development.
Apply instore or online at joesjeans.com
Date Posted: 1/6/2015
Joe's Jeans - PT Sales Supervisor Job Description
• Assists Store Manager with leading the store team and serves as the expert on company culture, store operations, policies and procedures, management and exceptional sales and service skills. Trains and motivates associates to achieve maximum sales productivity and ensures that sales plans are achieved.
• Responsible for assisting the recruiting staff to meet the availability needs of the business and retains talent that will contribute to the growth of the retail business/division.
• Manages controllable expenses to company guidelines and ensure overall profitability targets are met or exceeded.
• Ensure Loss Prevention policies and procedures are followed. Assist with financial/sales audit and inventories to protect the store from internal and external shortage.
• Assists with managing payroll and store scheduling (direction per Store Manager) within established guidelines to ensure proper coverage based on business needs.
• Supports and executes directives from Visual Merchandising, Operations and Marketing, to ensure that information is properly communicated to the store team and that all deliverables are completed with specific deadlines and timeframes.
• Communicates with Area Manager or Director of Stores, regarding all associate relations, day-to-day operations and any compliance-related matters and to set goals for personal skills development.
Apply in-store or online at joesjeans.com