3200 Las Vegas Blvd S.Get Directions
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109-2692
You've got questions, we've got answers.
Text (702) 781-3777
Upcoming Sales & Events
Red, White & Blue sale
7/3/2015 - 7/5/2015
Summer ClearanceAll Sales
7/3/2015 - 7/5/2015
Date Posted: 5/8/2015
PART TIME KEY HOLDER-
L’occitane en Provence is now hiring for a Part Time Key holder. We are an all natural beauty brand from the south of France.
We are in search of someone with passion for sales while giving the ultimate and addictive customer experience.
Please apply within the store.
Date Posted: 5/8/2015
L’occitane en Provence is now hiring for a Store Manager.
The Store manager is responsible for recruiting and building talent, driving results and managing operations, building brand awareness and loyalty in order to deliver consistent positive customer experiences and deliver sales and profitable growth.
Please email DM resume at email@example.com
Date Posted: 6/2/2015
Pinto Ranch seeks a Store Manager for its Las Vegas location. This position requires two roles – one to provide leadership that drives sales and creates an exceptional customer experience… ultimately being responsible for daily operation of the store, staffing, merchandising and providing a strong morale and positive work environment. The second role being as an "owner" with creative license to market the store through concierge programs, marketing, community outreach, public appearances and "outside-the-box" thinking to address the unique demographic that is Las Vegas… ultimately resulting in increased sales, customer loyalty and additional brand awareness of Pinto Ranch.
• Be a Brand Ambassador at all times – be highly engaged and represent our passion for our brand, our products and our company.
• Be a Spokesperson – be willing to do outside presentations, TV appearances, PR events, etc. as needed
• Be a Networker – create and maintain a concierge program that keeps Pinto Ranch fresh to hotel/casino staff especially where VIP clientele is concerned.
• Be a Manager – provide a positive and team-driven environment for all personnel to encourage extreme customer service and sales leading ultimately to successful operations and profitable sales.
• Manage a team of 8-10 sales associates. Ensure staffing follows store budget and is adequate to maintain high level of customer service.
• Set standard of excellent customer service to the upscale client on selling floor through training of sales staff.
• Provide individualized coaching/development and counseling for all staff members, including annual performance evaluations
• Plan and coordinate effective communication with Management and sales staff.
• Provide strong leadership by creating a positive work environment
• Be a liaison between the store and the buying office communicating customer trends and department needs.
• Achieve sales goals, profit and loss prevention goals as identified in store budget
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Staff scheduling
• Maintain and support Pinto Ranch values and policies.
• Merchandise store display consistently to ensures presentation is consistent with company image
• Understanding of inventory processes, merchandising and promotional techniques, and customer service standards.
• Ability to forecast and analyze business trends and manage payroll expense in order to maximize store performance
• Represent PInto Ranch in all property meetings and communications
• Implement marketing initiatives for nation-wide and local advertising
• Maintain customer database for VIPs and returning customers
• Minimum 5 years in retail environment, with at least 2 years in retail management
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
• Ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
• Successful supervisory experience managing and hiring a retail sales staff.
• Ability to make sound business decisions.
• Ability to work extended daily and weekend hours as business dictates
• Basic computer experience. Willing to learn all aspects of POS inventory system.
• Refined communication and interpersonal skills
Pinto Ranch is a fine western retailer currently operating three brick-and-mortar stores in Houston, Dallas and Las Vegas, as well as an online store. Pinto Ranch specializes in high-end lifestyle merchandise that is hand-crafted, unique and exclusive as well as extreme customer service for the luxury customer. Our demographic base consists of men and women 35-60 with household incomes $150K+. Expansion plans include Texas and other US states. Merchandise focuses on the traditions and crafts of the west and southwestern lifestyle with designer apparel, handmade boots, fine hats, hand-engraved silver buckles and accessories, handmade saddles, gifts, luggage and home decor.
Please submit resumés and all inquiries to:
Director of Marketing
Date Posted: 6/11/2015
Sales Consultants for the Las Vegas Market
Description: The Sunglass Hut Sales Consultant determines the success of every Sunglass Hut customer experience. As a Consultant, you will get to perform many of the daily store functions, including opening and closing, merchandising, and most importantly servicing our customers. Meeting individual sales goals and ensuring customers’ needs are met is your number one priority.
Sunglass Hut employees love what they do, and provide legendary service to match. As a Sales Consultant, you will be the ONE to bring ENERGY for a positive experience for every customer-not to mention making the store environment a fun place to work! We want team members who will help us ELECTRIFY our summer business! As a team member, you will be expected to:
-Flawlessly execute the Sunglass Hut Experience selling model
-Be an ambassador for the Sunglass Hut Brand
-Create a meaningful experience that converts to sales and making individual sales goals
-Know the product and stay fresh with new merchandise, trends, and competitive activity
-Enthusiastically take on more responsibility as the situation warrants
-Have FUN nad bring ENERGY every day
Please email Mai Tran @ firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Date Posted: 5/25/2015
UNOde50 is looking for a Part Time Sales Associate. Please inquire in-store.